Sunday 5 February 2012

A Happy Day For Mehh.

                                           Asalamualaikum and Hi you guys! It's been a very long time ain it? Im sorry if I didn't wrote any new posts because Im studying at boarding school now.. So its hard for me to write new post. Okay lets begin.. Well it is a very happy day for me today because?? Im home people! Did you guys miss me? Okay fine #perasan.. :B 
                            Alhamdulillah the new school was fine. Fine?! Saya home sick! Nangis dua hari. tau. Buat malu je, kan?! Alhamdulillah lama-lama Anis dapat membiasakan diri berkat nasihat mama and babah.. Anis okay. My new locker in Maahad is big! I like it and I know it! :3 Senior-senior saya pon baik-baik belaka.. Saya suka tergelak bila?!
                          Okay bila Kak Bashy and Kak Aina bercakap dalam bahasa pelik.. Kak Bashy dia orang Kuching! Wow! Saya pernah pergi sana.. Memang gila best macam saya pernah katakanlah. Kakak Ilham reminds me on Kakak Qis.. Seriously..! She says that before she enters to Maahad.. She studies in SAM BBST! My old school I really miss them! The 'Tepuk-tepuk Semangat, Tepuk Seronok, The facilitators and Senam Robik dia" (lagu jepun!!) best best (Y)
                        Baru-baru ni senam robik kat Maahad pon best! Saya tergelak sebab dia guna lagu Crazy Frog ! Tidak lama kemudian, lagu Love You Like A Love Song ! Pelajar Putera buat lawak! Okay saya punya homework have fineshed,,! (Before I went home) So, now I don't have any homework to do.. 
                        Eventually I have to recite the Surah from the Al-Quran which is a fun thing to do because Prophet Rasulullah SAW says that one word we recite from the Quran we will get 10 marks (pahala).. The culture in Maahad is different than the others.. Its different in a good way. Im serious! 
                       My mom pick me up from the school around 3pm and we stop by at my old Agama School. Oh, I really miss that school.. I came there to say Hi to the teachers and the school really looks different and beautiful! I felt very happy, sad because the school reminds me about the sweetness and bitterness with my friends. 
                      I do miss themm: Nabila, Farah, Maryam, Izzah, Alia, Ayu, Shuhaila, Azlina, Airin, Biena, Nana, Zarith, Putri, Afiqah, Atiq, Khairul, Afiq, Syawal, Ziyad, Fitri, Hilman, Syamim and lots more seriously,, Can't us do a reunion or something I really hope so.. To you guys I wish the best of luck! Do the best and make your parents proud of what you guys do. Remember what is your 'AIM' of studying! 
                      Dalam kesempatan ni saya ingin mengucapkan Salam Maulid Nabi to all the muslims and Jadikan hari ini lebih baik dari hari semalam! Sematkan 4 sifat nabi dalam hati kita dan setiap kali 


melakukan sesuatu lakukannya dengan bacaan basmalah dan sentiasa berselawat ke atas Rasul 


Junjungan kita.Insyallah Jika kita sering bertawakkal dan merendah hati dalam melakukan 


pekerjaan kepada Allah, Insyallah Ganjaran besar menunggu kita di akhirat kelak!


                                                                                                                -Renung-renungkanlah-


                                                Wasalamualaikum and Goodnight :l,



                                                                                         






No comments:

Post a Comment