Saturday 17 March 2012

School Holidays.. :D

                                         Asalamualaikum and Hi you guys! Well, I know you guys miss my writing, am I right? Okay fine saya tahu saya perasan! It's been a long time I didn't update any new things to my blog.. I'm sorry. Could ya readers forgive me? I'll be touched  if you guys forgive me ( I'm not sure if my spellings r right..)        
                                         Well, Alhamdulillah I can already fit in well in Maahad Kajang Secondary School .. I didnt go home for 3 weeks.. Yeah I miss my family, friends and also blogwalking to the awesome bloggers.. :) My examination went well I think :P.. I was lucky because the Arabic Language exam was easy but I still repeat the same mistakes.. I guess I have to change that habbit.. People do make mistakes right? 
                                          So, as humans we need to avoid making the same mistakes.. Well, the first school break is just a weeek?! Man! That's not enough! Seriously.. Well on Last Saturday I attended a wedding ceremony at Slim River.. Who got married Anis?? Well, it's my granny's sister.. Yeah! She's the one who's got married.. She looks very beautiful in her wedding dress.. 
                                          I met everybody there.. Auni looks very adorable.. Amirah looks very cute.. Zaid looks a lot fairer and Khalish looks very chubby.. Gosh!!. Everything looks very different now.. I think I need to stop for now.. and  I'll do some new post tomorrow.. InsyaAllah.. Okay everybody.. see ya tomorrow Asalamualaikum!


   

              EVERYONE!!!              sincerly, Anis Sufia! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment