Saturday 15 February 2020

2020


Wow, looks like my blog is really dusty. Ive been busy with my life honestly and didn’t manage to update anything on my blog (obviously). As you guys are aware, im currently taking ACCA in a private uni. The journey...i tell you is not that easy. But thats what life is right? If things goes the way you wanted that’s not life as the saying says “Nothing worth having comes easy”. I somehow managed to accept that I actually do have passion in accounting. But, the truth hit me when i was at Stage 2? I guess.

So last semester I took Business Law and Financial reporting, my results came out the same day I lost my grandpa. At that time, I honestly didn’t think much about my results because I was still grieving. I lost the one I love most. He was a strong fighter and will always be. Its just sad because Im unable to satisfy his wish to see me go abroad. But, i never regret my choice of not going to Ipoh with my friends because throughout his days (before he left), i was with him. Throughout the surgery and until the day I never get to see him again. I will always miss him. Alfatihah

And so i failed my FR paper by a 49. The passing rate is 50. yeap just one mark to pass. Thus, i decided to retake the paper and alhamdulillah i manage to secure a pass 🥺 Despite all the hardships 2019 had gave me, i managed. And I hope that who I am today will be more stronger to face all the upcoming obstacles in life. 

You see its really draining because it takes a lot of energy to pull yourself back up after failing... and by failing i say twice. I may not be able to graduate this year like my other friends but I believe everyone has its own timing, all we need to do is to have faith and courage. Its okay to not always be positive, you need to feel those emotions and you are allowed to feel however the way you want it to be. And when you had enough, thats where the light enters. You hold it and chin back up. Till then x


No comments:

Post a Comment